One of the most popular games of chance is Blackjack or also known as twenty-one; this is played in land-based casinos, in online casinos, and even in meetings with friends at home or anywhere else. This is because their rules are easy; it is one of the few games that have a low house advantage, which makes the chances of winning bets high. Likewise, it is a game that does not depend entirely on chance or luck, since it is necessary to know and apply a series of strategies that will allow players to defeat rivals and get closer to victory.
Although the exact origins of the game are unknown, it is known that its introduction in casinos was sometime in the 20th century, and since then it has become one of the players’ favorites. Progressively ingenious minds were creating other games based on traditional Blackjack, and today it is known as variants of it. One of them is the protagonist of this article and is known as Double Attack Blackjack.
How is Double Attack Blackjack?
In online casinos like Lucky Nugget or Ruby Fortune, this variation of Blackjack has been developed by WagerWorks. In this game, the dealer’s face-up deck is the first one dealt, in this way, the player will have to double the bet without seeing his cards before. The rules and recommendations for this game are a type of strategy that can be applied to win. Among them you can mention:
- It is played with 8 Spanish cards, with the difference that the cards with a value of 10 are drawn. Also, the dealer may decide to stop at 17 in a soft hand, thus advancing the player before he makes other moves, except for the double attack.
- The double attack can be done in groups of two or more decks. In this way, it is possible to double a division, except when it is on Aces. In this case, only one letter will be received for each As.
- When a hand is assigned, and it has two or more cards, it can be delivered and equally it could be removed up to eight decks per hand, being able to deliver them after duplicating them.
- When you have a hand with a value less than 21, it is automatically a victory over the dealer.
- It is possible to place a guarantee of a part of the initial bet, as long as the card that is face up is an ace. While the guarantee bet can pay three to one in the dealer when it comes to a 21.
- How the Double Attack is made when the first card dealt is the croupier’s and it is face up. In this way, the player can immediately choose the Double Attack by increasing the bet. Any amount can be the amount up to the initial amount. In this sense, when the game is divided or doubled, both the bet starts and the double attack must be the same.
- If the player decides to withdraw, the double attack bet is paid plus a part of the initial bet. Therefore, the risk to which the player submits when paying the double attack advantage appears when the adjacent player’s Blackjack will pay only the same amount instead of 3 to 2.
When applying the strategy, the secret will be in the moment to make the bet, which will be according to the computerized simulation. The result will be that the player will get a big successful roll, as long as the dealer’s face-up card is between 2 and 8. However, when dealing with a ten, nine or ace, it is possible that the player loses.
In this sense, it is better to make the double attack bet when the croupier’s card is within the range of 2 to 8. Thus, you can win more by doubling the initial bet, which means that the bet was made big. In this way, the player will have fewer losses. However, it is more likely to lose when the croupier deck is ten, new or ace.
Finally, it can be said that following the observations and statistics, approximately 58% is the average value of the occasions in which the players will play with a double attack, however, this does not mean that they will always win.